|Character Illustration (lined & colored)||Classic (USD)||No-Fuss (USD)|
Will do: Fanart and original characters
Will not do: Gore, NSFW, mecha, furries, fetishes, complex backgrounds
Classic Commissions vs. No-Fuss, No-Muss Commissions
Classic commissions are my full-service commissions. In this type of commission, I will correspond with you as I work on your commission.
No-Fuss, No-Muss commissions are the “I’ll leave it up to you” commissions. This is my commission option for people who have no interest in the back and forth correspondence and somehow have enough confidence in me not to do them dirty. No check-ins. I receive the commission and work with whatever information is provided to me, and then I’ll send it to you when completed. Proceed at your own caution.
Regardless of which commission style is chosen, visual references are required, especially for original characters. Please be ready to give details on what you would like. I don’t want to have to wrestle information out of you. If you have a hard time putting your ideas into words, feel free to search for some pictures (clothes, poses, etc.) and send them to me.
- Example 1 (No detail): I would like Lumine from Genshin Impact. The rest is up to you.
- Example 2 (Some detail): I would like Lumine from Genshin Impact in a sailor uniform using her color scheme, doing the Sailor Moon pose.
- Example 3 (More detail): I would like Lumine from Genshin Impact in a sailor uniform. Make her skirt and bow light blue and have the center of the bow the same as the flower she wears in her hair. Don’t give her a tiara. Keep her thigh-high legwear. She will be in the Sailor Moon pose (One hand on the waist, the other doing a peace sign at her head. Not the “I’ll punish you pose”).
Complex designs are subject to extra charges. Very simple backgrounds, such as solid colors, gradients, and basic patterns (stripes, polka dots, etc.), are free. Any other background will be up for discussion.
- Prices are for non-commercial use only. Failure to comply may lead to legal consequences.
- I reserve the right to use the final artwork for promotional purposes. This may include:
- Displaying the watermarked artwork on my website and social media accounts
- Uploading the art process video onto my YouTube channel
- I reserve the right to deny any commission.
Payment is due prior to the start of the commission. An invoice will be sent via Stripe when I am ready to work on your piece. Any extra charges incurred will be invoiced and must be paid before I continue.
I strive to be timely and efficient with all my commissions. I will let you know once I start on your commission. Due to the nature of classic commissions, those will typically take longer to complete. No-fuss, no-muss commissions, on the other hand, will be quicker as it cuts out most correspondence.
Receipt of Commission
Finished products will be sent digitally through email in .jpg or .png format.
No refunds will be given unless I am for some reason unable to finish your commission. Because of this, I do ask that you browse through my art and familiarize yourself with my art style. I’ll do my best to make sure you are satisfied with your commission, but if you are unsatisfied with something out of my scope of practice, then there is nothing I can do there. For No-Fuss, No-Muss commissioners, please take some extra time to think if you really want to go YOLO and go this route.
You can contact me at email@example.com or via DM on my other socials (preferably Tumblr or Instagram). After our initial correspondence, I will let you know if I am able to take your commissions.
If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to ask!